2008 to date:
Independent Accountability Consultant for large scale International NGOS conducting:
- Investigations into allegations of serious breaches of the Code of Conduct (COC) of the “contracting agencies”. This includes multiple and complex allegations of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA), fraud, nepotism, alcohol and drug abuse, mismanagement and financial corruption.
- Case and feasibility analysis for INGOs with recommendations on issues related to “potential” SEA cases or other serious breaches of the COC
- Lead Trainer conducting “SEA Investigation workshops” for International NGOs
- Lead Trainer conducting “SEA Follow-up Investigation workshops” for International NGOs. These specific workshops are designed for a limited number of selected INGO staff to develop their capacities and skills to become professional investigators.
- Developing the Code of Conduct and Protection Policies of INGOs through a series of workshops and follow-up.
Other areas of work:
- Recommendations to senior management of “contracting” INGOs for best practices and lessons learnt process.
- Developing terms of Reference and Action Plans for INGOs related to the above field of work.
Arabic: Mother tongue
English: Almost mother tongue level
Contact: [email protected]